I love these! I have never really been a coffee drinker until now (not great timing I know). Anyway, during the holidays I couldn't live without pumpkin spice lattes and now I am hooked on the white chocolate mocha lattes.
I also love my new camera. Kevin gave me this for Christmas and I have been taking a photography class to learn more about it. I am still learning...but love it already! One thing I have learned, it is definitely worth the money to develop the pictures in higher quality. I developed the pictures at CVS and at American Shutterbug and could not believe the difference in quality.
Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without People! I have been subscribing to this magazine since high school and look for it every Friday in my mailbox. I also love to look at the website in between issues.
I also love reading other people's blogs to keep in touch with friends and their families. I have been following several blogs for over a year and I love to read updates and see the pictures of the families I don't get to see often. The favorite things post is fun to read...so other bloggers post yours!




No Chick-fil-A?!!? What?! Haha! I love your list! And those things won't change in a few weeks; you will just add lots more stuff:)
ReplyDelete