Monday, March 2, 2009

Thursday!!!

We finally have an official date! We are checking into the hospital Wednesday night and will be induced Thursday morning. Please pray for smooth progress and delivery. We can't wait to meet Owen!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait! We will be praying for you, but don't worry everything will be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't wait to meet him either:) I'll be praying for safe (and fast) delivery. It's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret this is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!! I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!!
    I am so excited for you. There is nothing that compares to that experience in life. When its over you will NEVER doubt there is a God. I love you and I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly!
    Love, Kim
    www.pabloandkim.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I told you some of this, but my Dr and my labor and delivery nurse were both telling me that it was very helpful to stay as relaxed as possible to help the delivery move along more quickly and easily, so I find it humorous that once Aaron left for lunch I dilated about 5cm in about 30-40 minutes! I guess it was pretty peaceful without him! Seriously though, he was way more worked up than me the entire time. You would have thought he was the one giving birth! And when our nurse told him it was time to deliver the baby, he had to ask her 'what?' twice in row. It was so funny! I'm pretty sure she thought he was slow, but who knows she does see this sort of thing everyday so maybe that's par for the course.
    We'll be praying for yall! I can't wait to get an update. Enjoy yourselves! It's amazing, so soak it all in and take lots of pictures, and don't be afraid to kick everyone out of your room for some peace and quiet and some time with just you, Kevin and little Owen!
    Love you!
    Lindsey
    One more thing, don't be afraid to kick people out of the labor and delivery room either, especially if they are keeping you from relaxing because I really do think that helps.

    ReplyDelete