Monday, September 7, 2009

Savings Post!

After reading my friend Dana's post, I finally decided to try diapers.com. I know I am probably the only person not already shopping here, but I have just found that I get pretty good deals using coupons around town. They have tons of baby stuff and it was nice to shop from my house while Owen napped. :) One thing I really liked about diapers.com is that they automatically apply manufacturers coupons to your order. I used Dana's referral code and saved another $10. Add all of this to free shipping and it is a no brainer to me! Here is my referral code if any of you want to save $10 on your next order- MARG8697. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. isn't it awesome!!!! we use it all the time for everything! thanks for the shout out!! love ya, dana (by the way...good thing we didn't plan on a show this week b/c chris and i both have the throw up virus! awful!!!! especially being pregnant! wells is with our parents!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered some diapers & used your code! Thanks so much! It saves me almost $10 on the same diapers/training pants I buy at Wal~Mart. Love you!

    ReplyDelete