I am hoping to put up our Christmas decorations this weekend and am trying to decide if I should try something new and get a REAL tree this year. I have always liked the ease of using my artificial tree but maybe its time for a change? Growing up we had real trees when I was younger but it has been a LONG time since anyone in my family has bought a real tree. I have heard stories about real trees that make me want to run into the attic to get my dependable tree I have used for several years but...it doesn't smell like Christmas! Last year I found an evergreen oil for my Lampe Berger so maybe I should stick to that.
Any thoughts on this subject? What do you use? Real or fake?
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My vote is for fake. I never found the smell of a real tree to be worth the shedding needles and BUGS!
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to venture out like you and start a new family tradition of getting a real tree, but I haven't yet. I say, go for it!
ReplyDeleteI have always put up a fake one but I think next year I am going to try a real one.
ReplyDelete