Saturday, January 30, 2010

And He's Off...

After two months of "scooting", Owen has decided it is finally time to crawl. He has actually been crawling for awhile now but I am just now getting around to posting. He is into everything (of course) and especially loves going after Striker (who is so patient with him I might add). Buffett on the other hand runs from him. I will try to get a picture of him crawling soon.

A post is no fun without pictures so here are a few from the past week. For some reason I cant post captions with my pictures so here is my recap...

Owen's favorite pastime is taking apart his puzzle mat and waving the pieces in the air.

I love how he sleeps!

He started "posing" when I was trying to take his picture the other day...squinting those eyes!

He loves to "stand" at his activity table!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Marge! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I love reading your blog and watching Owen grow. What a beautiful boy! I can't believe he is turning 1 this weekend! Have fun celebrating!
    Love, Ginger
    p.s. I recognize that lion in his crib :-)

    ReplyDelete