Monday, April 5, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend we headed to Birmingham to celebrate the wedding of Tucker and Ashley (my brother and sister-in-law). We had so much fun and the wedding was beautiful! I have more pictures from the Friday night rehearsal because I didn't have my camera with me much Saturday night. Here is a quick picture recap...

The rehearsal dinner was a nod to Tucker's love of hunting and I thought it turned out great! Everyone dressed casual- even wearing our boots! The table names were places that were meaningful to Tucker and Ashley and a place card gave a description of each.

Rehearsal at B & A




Shoot and Release is our hunting camp in Dallas County.







My cousin Kristina did this painting for everyone to sign at the reception.





Wedding day at Ross Bridge...


Ashley's flowers


Our bridesmaid flowers


My mom and Ashley


The happy couple!



Owen did so good all weekend! He slept in the stroller (for a little while) at the reception.



He is excited Daddy is finally going to take him upstairs to his bed!


1 comment:

  1. Owen is just so cute! And the wedding looked beautiful!! I love that idea for the rehearsal dinner...so cute!

    ReplyDelete