Monday, February 16, 2009
Doctor's Appointment
I went to the doctor this morning and everything is looking great. I have not started dilating yet but Owen appears to be measuring at 7 or 8 pounds already. I will go back next week for an ultrasound to confirm this and we will decide then if we will induce. I am headed to the spa this afternoon for a prenatal massage and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

enjoy your massage! I'll cross my fingers for an induction soon...maybe you won't need that cake after all :-)
ReplyDeletei was 9lbs and some change. and i think vicki went o'natural. we all know my mom is superhuman though. she paints, she sews, she decorates, she delivers toddlers with no pain-management!
ReplyDeleteMarge - I cannot believe the time is so near!!! I am so impressed with the blog and I promise I will not pressure you about making timely update like some people..... :) love ya!
ReplyDeletelove the blog...you have inspired me to work on mine again.....:) Love Owen's room!
ReplyDelete