I'm so glad you have a blog!!! It's adoreable! You'll have to teach me more about blogs. I'm still learning. You know me and technology... at least I'm not calling it a blob like Aaron's mom God bless her! :) Love you and I can't wait to see you and that sweet little boy! Tell Kevin I said hello, and yall both get some rest this last week or two because it'll pay dividends later! Much Love! Lindsey
Margaret I am so excited for you! Your nursery is so sweet. I'm glad that you have a blog so we can keep up with each other. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!!
Owen's nusery is so precious! I love it! We did use some of the same fabric from Javis Davis. Don't you just love them! I'll have to send you some pics of Daniels room too, but I'll have to clean it up some first!! It's amazing how quickly a mess can be made, and the overwhelming amount of stuff you have to wash for these sweet little boogers!
I love your blog!!! Will look forward to seeing Owen on there soon!! Love ya Mom
ReplyDeleteCUTE blog!! You did a great job! The nursery looks great! I can't wait to meet Owen:)
ReplyDeleteYay! Love the blog...can't wait to meet sweet Owen
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see that you are a blogger!!! I love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it- Such a cute little room! He will love it!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. It looks so good. You're almost to the finish line girl - you can make it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog!!! It's adoreable! You'll have to teach me more about blogs. I'm still learning. You know me and technology... at least I'm not calling it a blob like Aaron's mom God bless her! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you and I can't wait to see you and that sweet little boy! Tell Kevin I said hello, and yall both get some rest this last week or two because it'll pay dividends later!
Much Love!
Lindsey
Margaret I am so excited for you! Your nursery is so sweet. I'm glad that you have a blog so we can keep up with each other. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I love technology! It makes me feel closer than we really are. I am soo happy for you. Enjoy each moment. It goes by too fast! Love, Kim
ReplyDeleteOwen's nusery is so precious! I love it! We did use some of the same fabric from Javis Davis. Don't you just love them! I'll have to send you some pics of Daniels room too, but I'll have to clean it up some first!! It's amazing how quickly a mess can be made, and the overwhelming amount of stuff you have to wash for these sweet little boogers!
ReplyDelete