Marge! He is so adorable!!!!! I LOVE the picture of you and him. So precious. Hope all is well. We are thinking about you guys! The first week was tough with both my girls. Once we got our routines set, it was much easier. I am sure you are a natural though, so it is probably a lot easier for you. Congrats again! Love you!
He is the sweetest thing! I would stare at him all day too. You guys have been blessed with an angel baby! I cant wait to watch him grow. Marge, impressed with your mothering ability. I would have been looking at him saying, now how do we clean him! ha!
Marge! He is so adorable!!!!! I LOVE the picture of you and him. So precious. Hope all is well. We are thinking about you guys! The first week was tough with both my girls. Once we got our routines set, it was much easier. I am sure you are a natural though, so it is probably a lot easier for you. Congrats again! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures!! Aren't you glad you went with the D90 now? He's so worth it:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh he is the sweetest thing! Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see him again. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHe is the sweetest thing! I would stare at him all day too. You guys have been blessed with an angel baby! I cant wait to watch him grow. Marge, impressed with your mothering ability. I would have been looking at him saying, now how do we clean him! ha!
ReplyDelete