Thursday, April 23, 2009

7 Weeks

Owen is 7 weeks old today- time is flying. I go back to work Monday so we had his 8 week checkup today. He now weighs in at 10 pounds 4 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long. He got 3 shots and didn't like them at all. He finally settled down and quit crying once we got in the car. After talking with Dr. R about all of the tummy troubles he has been having, she suggested we try a prescription for reflux. I hope this will help the spitting up, tummy pains, and fussiness. It seems to have gotten a little better on our newest formula but I am anxious to see better results and easier feeding experiences. On the other hand, he has been sleeping really well. Last night, he slept from 10:00 until 4:15 this morning. He is also taking better naps during the day. I hope this is not a phase but the beginning of a new routine!
Here is a picture of him at the doctor's office (before his shots).

No comments:

Post a Comment