Hopefully this is a sign that the new formula is working. He slept better last night than he has in a long time which means we got a little more sleep than normal!
Such a sweet picture! Hope the formula is working for him. We had to use Gentlease with Ansley, and it did help her. If that didnt work, our pediatrician said to try Nutramigin. We also kept Ansley upright for at least 30 minutes after each feeding. :) Interestingly and thankfully, Baylor didnt have any of the tummy issues. I remember how hard it was with Ans....Hopefully, Owen will continue to do well. :)
YAYYY Owen!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture! Hope the formula is working for him. We had to use Gentlease with Ansley, and it did help her. If that didnt work, our pediatrician said to try Nutramigin. We also kept Ansley upright for at least 30 minutes after each feeding. :) Interestingly and thankfully, Baylor didnt have any of the tummy issues. I remember how hard it was with Ans....Hopefully, Owen will continue to do well. :)
ReplyDeleteawesome!! And in that picture I now see Kevin :)
ReplyDelete