Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Happy Couple!

As promised, here is a picture of Tucker and Ashley celebrating their engagement on Mother's Day! We are so excited to have Ashley joining our family and can't wait until March 27th!
On another fun note, Tuscaloosa finally got a Sips 'n' Strokes and we took advantage of it last week. Mom and I joined some of my friends for a fun night of painting. We had so much fun creating our masterpieces. Unfortunately for me, my cousin Kristina got the art talent in our family, but it was still a fun experience!



Owen will be 11 weeks on Thursday! He is still having some days where he shows definite colic symptoms, but should be outgrowing those in a week or two. Overall, he is sleeping very well and eating well too.
He is really perfecting his pout when he is upset :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had a sip and strokes. So fun! Your mom is so cute! I bet she is loving her little Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I think Summer may be showing signs of colic. It feels like we are trying to soothe her ALOT. The techniques work but we are constantly doing it. How did you survive? I am cutting out dairy in my diet to see if that helps. Did you remove any foods from your diet?

    ReplyDelete