Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Weekend

Shelley and Ross came to visit Owen Saturday night and he LOVED them! We had a great time and Owen played so hard he slept all the way until 5 AM! They are both such a huge part of our life and we were so glad they made the trip down (even in the pouring rain) to spend time with us. Coming soon...some pictures of Owen in the ADORABLE outfits they brought him.





I love how Owen is holding Shelley's hand in this picture!


Ross kept Owen smiling all night long (a huge improvement from his visit in the hospital!)


This is my last week at work and I am so excited to be home with Owen all summer! Friday, we are going to Birmingham to watch Ashley try on wedding dresses. It is going to be so much fun but of course I won't be able to post any pics of that until March. I just hope Owen will behave like the little angel he is!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - so many exciting things going on in your world! I love the pics of shake 'n bake and of course your precious little one. Congrats Tucker!!

    ReplyDelete