Saturday, September 5, 2009

6 months and Game Day

Owen is 6 months old today and I can't believe it! I was told a thousand times how fast time seems to fly when you have babies but wow- it really does!

A few things Owen is doing right now:

Teething!
Sleeping 12 hours a night! (no complaints here)
"Talking" all of the time
Laughing a lot (especially at Daddy)
Loves his bath time
Becoming a lot more interested in Striker and Buffett
He weighs 15.10 pounds



A picture of him getting ready to eat breakfast this morning.


As everybody that reads this blog already knows- today begins BAMA football season! Owen celebrated yesterday by wearing his team's logo to Spirit Day at school. (These pictures were taken on my phone so excuse the bad quality.)

We have been getting into football mode around here today. Owen was so excited to get out his Alabama bowl! Roll Tide!!!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret!
    I always get your new posts in my RSS feed, so I don't always comment. But I do enjoy hearing how things are going with you and yours. Makes me not feel so far away.

    ReplyDelete