Georgia Perrin Bailey
Thursday, September 17, 2009
It's a Girl!!!
It's a girl! My cousin Kristina FINALLY had her baby almost two weeks after her due date. They did not find out if they were having a boy or girl so I was so excited when she finally arrived! We are so excited about Georgia's arrival and cannot wait to meet her! Enjoy a few pics and a sweet video!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow - I looked at Kristina's website and she is so talented. I love the wall painting! And her artwork is awesome. I will keep her in mind if I stumble upon a pile of cash to spend!
ReplyDeleteYes Jana, I am lucky to have her in my family. I will try to post some pictures soon of the paintings she has done for me. I did not get any of the talent- it all went to her. :)
ReplyDelete