Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hard to Believe...

I can't believe it is time to go from this...
to this....
I cannot believe how the past 10 1/2 months have flown by. Owen was ready to switch to a bigger car seat, but I just don't think I was ready. I still feel like he should be in his tiny newborn clothes! I am sure I will be devestated when it is time to turn the seat around in a few weeks.
On another note, Owen has decided he doesn't want to "crawl". This is his preferred method of traveling around our house...


I am thinking he will go straight from this to walking but we will see! He has transitioned from soy to regular formula very well and he is beginning to eat more table food. He loved his first experience with Taco Casa, but then again, who wouldn't?

2 comments:

  1. How funny is that? He is so cute!! At least he will clean your floors while he scoots around on his butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! :) & creative!

    ReplyDelete