Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunday in Selma

On Sunday we took Owen to Selma to see Grammy and Gramps. He did great in the car going but got pretty restless coming back. I think Kevin finally got to see why I keep saying Owen doesn't love his car seat as much as he used to! We had a great time and enjoyed seeing Kevin's family.


Kevin's grandmother and Owen.


He is about to take his nap in his cousin's (pink!!) pack'n'play. He is swaddled in the Miracle Blanket recommended to me by my friend April. It has been a lifesaver and I highly recommend it to new moms!


Kevin, Grammy, and Gramps with Owen.


Gramps and Owen.
Kevin's cousin Lance and his wife had their baby girl Taylor Elizabeth on May 16th. We cannot wait to meet her!



3 comments:

  1. I love Owen's bib in the picture with Grandmother. :) I am sad that we weren't able to come..these pictures are so cute. Sorry about the pink pack n' play. That's totally my fault! We will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED the miracle blanket too. I never took a picture of Abigail in it. Now I totally wish I had. Owen is just adorable! We need to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, thanks for the tip on the Miracle Blanket. I just ordered it online and cannot wait for it to arrive. We are in desperate need for some sleep in our house and have high expectations after watching the video on the website. I will keep you informed on how it works. Jana

    ReplyDelete