Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Minute Trip

Owen and I made a last minute trip to Daphne this past week. We were able to visit with Mam-Maw and Pap-paw as well as Pops and Gigi. I even got to sneak away to the beach for one night while Owen stayed with Pops and Gigi! It was a good practice since I will be away from him for almost a week at the end of July when Kevin and I go to NYC. Here a few pictures from our trip...


Mam-maw and Owen






All of the traveling wore Owen out!


Tucker and Ashley (my future sister-in-law!!!)

Owen thought Pops was really funny!

We are heading down there again next week for the 4th. Pops is coming to pick Owen and I up and take us Monday (I don't want to make that drive alone again for awhile!) Luckily, my Dad has business up this way so it isn't too bad of an inconvenience for us to ride down with him. Kevin will come later in the week when he gets off work. We are so excited to be able to spend some time at the beach! Hope everybody has a fun and safe 4th of July!

2 comments: