This boy is going to steal hearts! To give you an update on the Miracle Blanket...Summer sleeps 4-5 hour stretches in the night using it but she does the same for her daytime nap using a regular swaddling blanket, so I don't know. However I do love that it stays wrapped which wouldn't be the case in a regular blanket overnight as she is a wiggler. Half the time she wiggles her diaper down then we have accidents coming out our back end...if you know what I mean!
What cute pictures! I think he looks so much like you, Margaret! I love your rings on his toes!
ReplyDeleteIf anyone can't see that he looks just like you in picture number 1 they are crazy (meant lovingly of course)! Spitting image. Such cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThis boy is going to steal hearts! To give you an update on the Miracle Blanket...Summer sleeps 4-5 hour stretches in the night using it but she does the same for her daytime nap using a regular swaddling blanket, so I don't know. However I do love that it stays wrapped which wouldn't be the case in a regular blanket overnight as she is a wiggler. Half the time she wiggles her diaper down then we have accidents coming out our back end...if you know what I mean!
ReplyDelete