Thursday, July 16, 2009

NY State of Mind

Kevin and I are headed to NYC tomorrow morning with The Shirt Shop. I am not as excited as I usually am about going. (I can't imagine why?) Usually, I have made reservations, booked plays, etc. by now but so far we have dinner plans one night. I know once I get there I will have a blast-it is just the leaving part that will be hard. New York is one of my favorite places to visit and special to us since Kevin and I got engaged there. I am going to meet up with some old friends too, so it should be a fun trip. Gigi has come to keep Owen and I know they will do great! The stroller will probably gets lots of use this week!

On another note...look at Owen's new trick!

3 comments:

  1. You will have such a great time! And so will Owen with Gigi! It is still hard for me to leave my kids, but the "couple time" is so worth it! Have fun!

    Owen is getting so big! I can't believe he is holding a bottle already! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy! I can't believe how big he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank & Gigi have never mastered holding their bottles! I'm glad he can do it; that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete