Owen loves watching his Praise Baby DVD. (I can't imagine where he got his love for tv from!) I got a quick video this morning of him watching it while I made up my bed. Enjoy!
he is so sweet margaret! its fun having boys around the same age. i love little boys!! i wish isaac liked to watch his praise baby DVD as much as Owen. I would get so much done around the house...:)
I must get this DVD! Wow, it must be so entertaining...not to mention beautiful music! I just loved watching his precious little legs get movin'. Hope all is well with you, Kevin, and Owen. Hopefully, we can get the cousins together soon!
he is so sweet margaret! its fun having boys around the same age. i love little boys!! i wish isaac liked to watch his praise baby DVD as much as Owen. I would get so much done around the house...:)
ReplyDeleteMargaret,
ReplyDeleteI must get this DVD! Wow, it must be so entertaining...not to mention beautiful music! I just loved watching his precious little legs get movin'. Hope all is well with you, Kevin, and Owen. Hopefully, we can get the cousins together soon!
Jenny
I'm amazed! Owen might be younger, but he has a much better attention span than his friend Trent!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just noticed, are you all wearing green in your family photo?
ReplyDeleteYes- but believe it or not, it wasn't planned. We didn't notice until we got to the restaurant.
ReplyDelete