We had a great time at the beach with my family last week. I took a lot of pictures but here are a few of my favorites...
Tucker and Ashley were really excited about the 4th!
Owen is really not enjoying this too much- maybe because it was cold water and I made him wear sunglasses.

Hey Margaret! Love your pics as well. I wished we could have seen each other. I had no idea you were in Daphne and at the beach. What a bummer! I'm not sure when I'll be back but next time I'll check with you because I really would love to see you and meet Owen. Gosh it has been way too long! Loving your blog, helps me stay connected!!
ReplyDeleteOwen looks so cute in his little crab smocked outfit! Glad you had a good time at the beach!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart boy!!! Loves to watch TV already!! I think I put about 500 miles on that stroller last week....but it was worth every inch!! Hugs and kisses.....GiGi
ReplyDelete