Sunday, May 3, 2009
Back at Work
I went back to work this past Monday and it wasnt as bad as I expected. It was hard to leave but I knew he was in great hands. I only have about a month left of school and then I will be out for the summer (17 days but who is counting?) It was nice to get back and see the teachers and my 17 four year olds. They were very excited to hear about baby Owen and see "that he isn't in my tummy anymore". Gigi is staying with us for the month of May to keep Owen. As you can see from the pictures, he is having a great time! (I think Gigi is too!) We are so lucky to have her come and stay- it made going back to work so much easier for me! It is also nice to have the extra help around in the evenings while I am trying to get things done. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I cannot get over how big he is and you are already back at work - where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh he is getting so big. And I LOVE the happy expressions. What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteMargaret...what a doll...I started work today and unfortunatley I had to do daycare!! It was hard....but he survived..or should I say I did?? I missed him terribly but I know he didn't miss me! Ha! Enjoy your summer with him!!! I'm so jealous!!
ReplyDelete