I have REALLY enjoyed being home with Owen all week. Dont get me wrong, I love my job, but it is so nice to have some time off with him. We have had a busy week playing but I haven't really taken a lot of pictures. He went to a nursery for the first time (our gym) and did great. I was expecting them to have to come get me but he slept most of the time and gave me a full hour to workout!
Here are a few random pictures from this past week...



And a video so you can hear the sweet sounds I get to hear everyday!
My precious little boy!!! He is saying in this video that he wants his GiGi to come back and play with him!!! I hope to be there soon!! Love you GiGI
ReplyDeleteI love the video..it's so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteOwen,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until we can "chat".
Love,
Taylor