Friday, June 19, 2009

Lazy Summer Days

I LOVE the summer and am so sad that it is so short now. Whatever happened to 3 months off school? 8 weeks is going to fly by. Owen and I are having a great time being home together. It is so nice not having anywhere that I HAVE to be for awhile. We haven't really done anything exciting so here are a few random pictures to share...


It is never too early to start thinking about football season!



This is the best I could do to get a picture of Buffett and Owen together. Buffett is TERRIFIED of Owen and will not go near him. This is a good thing I am sure. He stayed this close to Owen long enough for me to snap the picture then took off.


My three boys!


Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie, please come and visit us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Owen and the cat is TOO cute!!! Our cat was terrified of Samuel when we first brought him home...actually he is still terrified of Samuel. He's okay with the girls but my wild boy is a whole different story! Owen is just adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete